Thursday, June 17, 2010

Blog Conclusion!

For some reason, throughout this year blogs have been really difficult for me to do. Never because the topic was too hard to write about, I just honestly forgot to do them allllll the time. I wouldn't realize i had to do it until it was too late. So for this last blog, I made sure I remembered! Blogs were definitely a hassle for me over the year.

One thing I really like about blogs is the freedom allowed in your writing. I like that there aren't specific guidlines on how to write your blog, I could just be myself and write like I talk. I found that to be way more enjoyable than essay type writing.

Looking back at my past entries, it reminded me of some of the terrible books we had to suffer through, but also the great books that really made me learn a lot. In all my blogs I noticed my sense of humor shown in my writing and a hint of sarcasm here and there. I especially liked running across my Animal Farm project. I don't think I'll ever forget making that video with Katherine, Kayla, and Hayden, and how hilarious every second of it was. It turned out to be one of the weirdest videos I've ever seen.

I think a good quote to wrap up my blogs for the year is “Writing is an exploration. You start from nothing and learn as you go.” That is kind of how I felt writing all of these blogs. There was never a rough draft, or solid idea. I just wrote whatever popped into my mind and learned as I went.

No comments:

Post a Comment